Here is what I got.
Due to further expansion, Projects Abroad Fiji - Shark Conservation Project is seeking a new Female Marine Biologist/Field Coordinator to join the ever growing team. Shark Diving, cage diving, shark adventures, swimming with sharks, great white sharks,
- To carry out shark research in line with our Conservation Management Plan, under thesupervision of our lead scientist.
- Coordinate scientific work with our international and local project partners.
- Help develop and grow future scientific projects on a local and global scale.
- Train and educate research volunteers in all aspects of our scientific and awareness work.
- Daily, weekly and monthly schedules.
- Organisation and coordination of all field and related activities.
- Supervise research volunteers on water and land based work.
- Data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Assist with diving, underwater surveys and equipment deployment and retrieval.
-Marine Science Degree or similar
-PADI DM or higher
-First Aid certification
-Fluent in English, other language a bonus
-Must be able to work as part of a team and willing to put in long hours
-Very flexible approach to work Experience of shark research
-Long term commitment (min 1 year)
- 1 year contract with view to extend, subject to a 3 month probation period.
- Basic salary - Accommodation - 3 meals a day
- Comprehensive insurance
- Return flight to your home country after 1 year
- Visa related expenses
- Internet and phone
- Two days off a week
- Excellent in country support and benefits
- Working with some of the world's most renowned shark scientists and experts.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.!
About Shark Diver. As a global leader in commercial shark diving and conservation initiatives Shark Diver has spent the past decade engaged for sharks around the world. Our blog highlights all aspects of both of these dynamic and shifting worlds. You can reach us directly at email@example.com.